31 May 2007

what i did yesterday instead of blogging

hey there. i miss you, blog. but sometimes you have to get outside. yesterday i spent nine disgusting hours overhauling my patio with the help of my sister and her friend molly. you see, my sister is moving to portland on monday [BOOOO!] and we're having a little going away bbq/dance party to send her off right. so the patio has to look its best. and it really does.

dammit, the pictures i took are sideways. but i have to go to work and i really want to show you.


2 comments:

  1. Wow hon. I've never seen the patio look so clean and presentable. It's almost like you could leave your shoes in the house and still come outside for a smoke. Amazing. Kudos to all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would it be ok if i didn't go to london and just came to your (clean) patio party? even though really our sisters moving away from the city is good for me as i will (in theory) get to see her more. call me before 1:55 on saturday.

    love,
    sister.

    ps. i couldn't get to your apartment, see you and get on a plane in 3 hours, could i? i'm having some lack of sibling sadness.

    ReplyDelete